This last week I took our kitty Chicken in to get fixed. She decided it'd be fun to escape outside. Needless to say she opened her stitches, by sunday it had opened about an inch. It was a great weekend dealin with her.
This is how she's lookin now. She's had this collar since Monday and hates every minute of it. It does give Buddy and me, and whoever sees her some good entertainment. Especially when she finds a bug(flies, spiders, crickets, etc.). She's hillarious.

This is what she looked like most the weekend. Dr. Lindy put steri strips on to hold it closed then we put 3 nylons and part of a sock to keep her from messin with the strips. Of course she wouldn't leave it all alone so I cut the bottom part of a plastic cup off and put the top part on her head. All so she couldn't reach where the steri strips were. That was even more entertaining, every few steps she took down she went. I guess you just would've had to see it. But trust me as much as I hated and felt bad puttin her through all that, it was hillarious. And still is.



0 comments:
Post a Comment