This Halloween was pretty fun. I spent it with Kayla and Aurie. I tried talkin Buddy into dressin up with me as pirates, but of course he wouldn't. He's such a party pooper. I dressed up anyway with the girls. Sorry there's no pic of me. But here's a few of the girls and my lil buddy PJ.
Here's Thomas The Train. PJ was so happy about his costume. He walked around makin train sounds for an hour or two before going Trick Or Treating. It was pretty funny.
Vampiress Aurie here. She had to make it look like she had blood on her own, yes with lipstick. I got yelled at for trying to help. She even went as far as getting it on her fake vampire teeth. She was a good vampiress.Kayla wouldn't let me get a pic of just her so this was all I got. She was a Punk Cheerleader, unless you asked her. She said she was a Dead Cheerleader. She was pretty cute. It was a good night and they all had a really fun time. It was fun for me just seein them have fun.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
* HaLlOwEeN FuN *
Posted by PaM aNd BuDDy at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Make your own Countdown Clocks![]()
Make your own Countdown Clocks
![]()



1 comments:
super cute
Post a Comment